The drop-in games are pay on arrival & you can play as much as you want within the timeslots. Spots are limited, so we do still recommend pre-registering online for the games.
Archery Games Drop-In Nights
Sundays: 5:30pm – 8:00pm
Please note: The drop-in game is limited to the first 35 players and we recommend pre-registering online in order to secure a spot. There is a maximum of 20 players in the archery field at a time, your team may be switching in and out throughout the 2 and a half hour session if there are more than 20 players in the drop-in.
- Play as much as you want between 5:30pm & 8:00pm Sundays for $24.95+GST
- The drop-in game is pay on arrival, but we recommend registering online.
- Our archery arena capacity is 20 players. You will be required to swap in and out of the field with other players during the 2.5 hour session if there are more than 20 players at any given the drop-in night.
- It is recommended that you register online as the night will be capped to the first 35 players and priority will be given to those who pre-register for the game. If you are not at the drop-in game by 6:00pm on Sunday, your registration spot may be given up – priority will be given on a first come first served basis for open spots.
- Current league players bring your league cards with you in order to receive the league discount.
- The game is geared towards competitive play and will closely resemble the format of our Archery League
- If you are on the fence about joining the Archery league this is a good time-slot to see what the archery league is all about.
- If you have a game-mode suggestion please notify our referee on staff. This is a time-slot where we will look to use to test new game-modes that we are considering implementing into our archery league.
- This is a great time to get practice in for your team if you play in the archery league.
Axe Games Drop-In Nights
$10 Add-on Axe Throwing Option
Sundays 3:30pm – 6:00pm
Please note: The drop-in game is limited to the first 40 players and we recommend pre-registering online in order to secure a spot.
- Play as much as you want between 3:30pm & 6:00pm for an extra $10.00+GST when you’ve purchased your Archery Games drop-in spot.
- The drop-in game is pay on arrival, but we recommend registering online as the night will be capped to the first 40 players, and priority will be given to those who pre-register to play.
- Our axe throwing facility has 8 targets and a capacity for 40 players. You may be required to swap in and out with other players during the 2.5 hour session depending on how many people sign up.
- They have a fully licensed bar perfect for grabbing a drink or bite to eat before heading to your archery tag drop-in game.
- Select the $10 add on option when registering for the Archery drop-in in order to participate in both!