Archery Games Winter League
LEAGUE DATES + TIMES
February 4th – March 31st 2020 (Bye week March 17th for St. Patrick’s Day)
The 2020 Archery Games Winter season will be 8 weeks long and run from February 4th until March 31st, 2020. League will run on Tuesday nights, with games starting between 6:30pm and 9:30pm.
OPEN HOUSE & ORIENTATION NIGHT
Tuesday January 28th, 2020 at 6:30pm
On the fence about joining league? Join us at our open house night to learn how to play combat archery & what our league is all about:
- A brief orientation on league & game modes
- Training on how to shoot an arrow
- Exhibition games for new players & seasoned vets alike
- After match meet & greet with all players at 9:00pm with free nachos & pizza!
Register For League Today
(Registration Closes Jan. 28th, 2020)
- Register as an individual
- Archery Games staff will find a team for you to play on
- Make new friends!
- Don’t quite have a full team? Let Archery Games staff fill out your team for you
- Play together with your friends!
- Recommended team size is 10 players
- 8 people play at a time and 2 or more subs are useful