Registering for Tournaments & League
To register for the tournaments or leagues select the: Archery League & Tournaments tab
FALL TOURNAMENT & LEAGUE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Labor Day Tournament: September 3rd – 6:00pm to 10:00pm
The Fall League takes place on Tuesday nights
(9 weeks: September 26th until November 28th)
Regular Archery Game Bookings
All bookings include 15 minutes of training and 60 minutes of game-play
Regular Bookings: $24.95/pp+GST
Youth Hours (7-12 year olds only): $19.95/pp+GST
Private 1 hour archery arena rental (up to 20 players): $399/group+GST*
Please check ‘book entire Archery game‘ to select the private 1hr arena rental.
Archery Games availability is listed on our online booking system below:
*Archery Games promotional codes are not applicable on full facility rental packages*
Our waiver must be signed prior to playing, you can do so upon arrival at the facility or by printing the: Archery Games waiver.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Arrive 15 minutes prior to your reserved game time to check-in, change and have time to practice and learn archery techniques.
If any time-slots have less than 6 archers booked we will contact the booking organizer to attempt to reschedule the booking to a time-slot with more players.
Players must be at least 12 years of age for regular play. Archers aged 7 to 12 years may participate during our "Youth Hours" at 10:00am and 11:00am on Saturdays and Sundays. For players under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver for their minor(s).
Book the facility for your next corporate team builder, birthday party, bachelorette party, or other event! During regular business hours we offer a group rate that accommodates a maximum of 20 players per game. Online payment is required for group bookings.
Bookings cancelled more than 48 hours in advance will be refunded in full, bookings cancelled within 48 hours will only be given store credit towards a future booking. For full cancellation policy and fees, please refer to FAQ page.
Advanced booking is highly recommended as walk-ins are accepted first-come-first-serve and spaces are not guaranteed.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Comfortable clothing you can move in
- Athletic or flat footwear (no sandals, barefoot or open-toed footwear in the archery arena)
- Government issued I.D. (only if you are the booking organizer)
- A water bottle or snacks (optional)
- If you own a paintball mask and/or armguard – feel free to bring and use your own
- Completed waiver form (or leave time to fill one out when you arrive)
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Outside bows or arrows
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited from Archery Games Calgary – the Archery Games staff reserves the right to deny entry without refund to any customer who is visibly intoxicated and remove the intoxicated person from the premises.
All Archery Games players are required to sign a waiver prior to playing. You can do so at the Archery Games location before your match or by printing off a copy and bring it to the venue: Download the Archery Games waiver